Pin To Profits - Promoted Pins
Once you've mastered the organic traffic that Pinterest can bring your site dive into the power of paid advertising with Promoted Pins!
I've developed a Promoted Pins strategy that brings me more targeted leads and sales. With my system I've been able to run ads that generate 1000% return on investment (ROI) and get clicks to my site for as low as $.04 cost per click (CPC).
- Types Of Promoted Pins Campaigns
- Five Ways To Use Promoted Pins
- How To Find Keywords For Your Campaign
- How To Use Google Keyword Planner To Find Even More Keywords
- How To Set Your Budget & Cost Per Click
- Low Budget Method - Perfect For Beginners
- How To Setup A Custom Audience That Has Already Viewed Your Blog Post
- How To Target Users Already On Your Email List
- How To Find Thousands Of Pinners That Are Similar To Your Existing Customers
- Pinterest's Rules & Guidelines For Advertising
- How To Setup A Keyword Based Campaign
- Walkthrough Of Creating Your First Ad
- How To Split Test Your Ads For Higher Profits
- What Is The Promoted Pins Conversion Pixel
- How To Install The Promoted Pins Conversion Pixel
- How To Setup Your Event Codes
- How To Track Email Opt-ins
- Interpreting Your Results
- Inside Look At My List Building Campaign & Funnel
- Walkthrough Of An Affiliate Marketing Campaign
- How To Create A Retargeting Campaign
Hey there! I’m McKinzie. I am a Pinterest strategist, chocolate lover and the mommy blogger behind Moms Make Cents. On my site I teach women to build successful online blogs and businesses.
I have an analytical mind and I love testing new theories to develop better processes for my businesses and students. By carefully crafting my Pinterest strategies I've been able to launch five different profitable businesses as well as help thousands of others build their businesses with Pinterest.