Pin to Profits - Foundations
In this course you will master the fundamentals of Pinterest. With over 20 video tutorials, lesson, and worksheets you will learn,
- Benefits Of Pinterest Business Accounts
- How to Create A New Business Account
- How to Convert A Personal Account To A Business Account
- Pinterest Analytics
- What Are Rich Pins?
- How to Setup Rich Pins On WordPress
- How to Setup Rich Pins on SquareSpace
- How To Setup Your Bio
- How To Verify Your WordPress Site On Pinterest
- All About The Boards
- Boards Worksheet
- The Anatomy Of A Pin
- How To Write Powerful Pin Descriptions
- The Best Graphic Formats For Pinterest
- PicMonkey Graphic Design Tutorial
- Canva Graphic Design Tutorial
- Canva Cheatsheet
- Branding Reference Sheet
- What & When To Pin
- What To Add To Your Pins To Increase Your Clickthrough Rate
- How To Find Group Boards
- Group Board Application Swipe Copy
- Group Boards Worksheet
- Google Analytics Traffic Reports You Need To Watch
Group Boards Spreadsheet ($50 value)
Hit the ground running with access to this group boards spreadsheet with 150 active group boards!
Group boards play a key role in your success on Pinterest so this spreadsheet broken down by niche will help you quickly identify boards to join.
20 Styled Stock Photos ($50 value)
Use these images to create beautiful Pinterest graphics!
"The group board spreadsheet you’ve given is absolute gold! It’s the most extensive one I’ve ever seen..."
McKinzie, your course doesn’t leave anything out! It covers the basics from getting your account set-up and having your site Pinterest ready right up to having a pinning strategy.
The group board spreadsheet you’ve given is absolute gold! It’s the most extensive one I’ve ever seen.
I also love your take on Pinterest graphics that stand out in the Pinterest feed. As someone looking to change things up with my graphics, this was very helpful! I loved the course and it’ll help anyone who wants to add Pinterest to their marketing mix.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Hey there! I’m McKinzie. I am a Pinterest strategist, chocolate lover and the mommy blogger behind Moms Make Cents. On my site I teach women to build successful online blogs and businesses.
I have an analytical mind and I love testing new theories to develop better processes for my businesses and students. By carefully crafting my Pinterest strategies I've been able to launch five different profitable businesses as well as help thousands of others build their businesses with Pinterest.